Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 27, 2015

I wouldn't recommend it.

I just finished reading Witches Protection Program, as painful as it was. I would classify this book as a cross between the sixty’s television show Bewitched, the Harry Potter book series with junk food trivia and technology gone badly. If that sounds like I didn’t care for the book, you are right.

Apart from that, I can’t say too much. Based on the title I had expected an interesting read similar to the television program ‘In Plain Sight’ which showed the difficulties witnesses and US Marshalls have with the program. There really was nothing about the Witness Protection Plan in this book.

The story told of a cosmetic firm attempting to get mass market buy in of their facial cream which contained a secret ingredient allowing the cosmetic firm, along with its political allies, control of women’s minds. Wait, maybe this is actually being played out in the US; does either of the political parties have an interest in the cosmetics industry?


This could potentially be a fun action movie for young teens. Alas, it was of no interest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment