Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall



My favorite season appears to be on its way. Cool days and cold nights bring energy and vigor to my physical body. I’m inspired by my surroundings, the river, trails in the woods, leaves that will soon be turning my favorite colors. Sometimes I just need to know I’m free to leave before I can open my eyes to see all the reasons to stay.

I finally bought a motorcycle and now its for sale. I'm a starter, a late bloomer on the biker trail. I got a Honda Gold Wing and I think it's just a bit too big for me to learn on. True, I have a perfect place to practice, but I'm thinking a smaller bike may be better for a beginner. Why did I buy it? It was part of a larger deal, an added bonus to the pot.

Let's see what Craigslist can do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment