Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 5, 2010


It’s very interesting where the path can take you if you decide to just always listen, in spite of the sometime absurdity of your actions. I've followed an unbelievable path (so glad i did - I wouldn't have had it any other way) and just stand in awe of God's creations ~coincidences? I think not, synchronicity? Absolutely. God's Power when we allow it.

There is absolutely no way that the events of a few days ago could have all come together at the same time and place, if God had not created the moment himself. If I ever had any doubts (which I haven't) they would have been irradicated at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment