Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm looking forward to this ...


Happily, Hay House is letting me get started reading the online version of my newest book selection, In the Shadow of a Badge. For those of us who are fans of the crime scene investigation television series and also very interested in stories about Angels and Miracles, I think this will serve us well.

I've also been asked about purchasing just the mp3 Music for the remarkable work of The Rev on the sound track included with the book, Transcendance Expanded. If you only one purchase one song this year, U R The Answer, is the one you should pick. Here is the link.




Or, if you want the CD: 


and if you want to read along with me, here's my newest selection:




No comments:

Post a Comment