Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rob Says

Here he is again, right on target for this week as I finalize my business plan and foresee letting someone else do the actual coding for a website I am designing.

“Some celebrities have hired ghostwriters to communicate for them via Twitter. In a recent tweet from rapper 50 Cent, actually sent by his operative Chris Romero, his fans were told that "My ambition leads me through a tunnel that never ends." I hope you won't follow 50 Cent's lead in the coming weeks, Leo -- either in the sense of hiring a ghost-Twitterer or in the sense of following your ambition down a tunnel that never ends. In my astrological opinion, you need to work on eliminating middlemen and go-betweens as you pursue your ambition through sunlit fields that lift your spirit.”

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/leo.html

The sunlit fields that lift my spirit put me at the keyboard solving coding dilemmas. I know, I’m weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment