Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Friday, May 3, 2013

Horses




We had an unfortunate second meeting, which thankfully has been overcome.  The first time we met face to face Kevin was there and he showed me how to push her head away when she tries to snuggle under my arms and push me over and to say AWAY when I really want her to back off.  Later, I went back by myself and forgot the fence was electrified. YIKES we both got a shock. Kevin said I better go back and let her find out that I'm not electric. We made peace. She's my favorite. I'd rather ride her around the farm than the golf cart. Watch out for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment