Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Friday, November 6, 2020

Reading, only 3 books at one time?

 Ok, but they're all good ones. I love to read and unless its a hold-my-breath page turner and some are, I usually have two or three going at a time. Of course the last few days - November 3, 2020 to November 6, 2020, I also have the sound muted television on with cnn mix so I can watch and hope and pray. My prayers appear to be answered except in Kentucky!

Ok, back to reading - I've got Undercover Kitty for daytime, Jericho for falling asleep to and Magic Lessons when I want intrigue. There are a few others that are still open - The Mystwick school of Music which is on audible with music at appropriate times in the book is enjoyable to pick up from time to time. 

I'm also reading a series of books on writing and my cookbooks and gardening books are nice when I can't find what I'm looking for on the Internet. 

Am I the only one trying to take in this much information all at one time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment