Julie in Michigan

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share a post with a friend, set up an alert to be notified when the blog is updated or send me an email at julieinmichigan99@yahoo.com

Friday, November 13, 2020

The Secret of the Ancient Marinara


This was an interesting read. I've never been to Italy but felt the pull of the culinary aspects through this book. The characters were realistic and the dialog conveyed the feelings of their experience in the Cooking Class. I was kept off guard as the story unfolded and surprised at the turn of events as a death closed the kitchen. It was one mishap after another and our heroine sleekly came up with ingenious alternative plans. 


I would like to hear further adventures from this author and her surprisingly inventive designer. I definitely had to cook some Italian meals as I read through the week at the cooking school. I would love to try some of the marinara sauces that were described. I also love olives and had to break out a favorite jar just so I could continue the book without drooling too much. 


A delightful, fun, romp through the Italian countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment